Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just Pics

Aunt Meecy and Sam

Taking a walk with Mommy, Daddy, Georgia, and Yankee.

Looking up at my monkey friends.

Sleeping in....we got Sam up one morning and he wasn't quite ready for breakfast.

Daddy feeding Sam breakfast.

I'm a great eater.....barely got anything on my bib this time.

Staring at my friend Ms. Laine.

Hi Aunt Debbie!

This is my doggie, Yankee.

Hi puppy dog!

Sweet angel face.

Getting mighty brave....

Getting better and better at pushing up.....you should see my abs! :)

1 comment:

Amber Poynor said...

Just looking back through these precious pics of your adorable little miracle boy. He is so cute and these pictures really show his fun and curious personality. He is beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands back on him. Love you...Amber and Blain