Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Memphis Shower

Look how nice everything looks.

Getting ready to play a game at my shower.

Playing "Guess That Baby."

And the winner is.........

......My sweet mom! There were great gifts for winning the games. :)

The food was AMAZING!
Look at all those presents!

The cake matches Sam's bedding. Cute huh! It was delicious.

Playing "The Stinky Diaper Game." You had to guess what candy bar was melted in the diaper.

Laine trying to figure out what was in that diaper. :)



My sisters Melissa and Jessica threw such a great shower!!!!!

1 comment:

Laine said...

I'm sad that I forgot to get a picture of you and me at your shower! Can't wait to hear an update on Sam, I know you're busy though. :) I keep thinking you're going to call me and tell me ya'll are going home! :)