Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

6 Weeks Old Today


Samuel is 6 weeks old today! He weighs 5 pounds 10 ounces. On average, he has been gaining about 1 ounce every 24 hours. Nick and I got a surprise when we went to see him this morning.....HE'S COMING HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!! The nurse asked me if I really wanted to "room in" or if I'd be okay with taking him home this afternoon. Of course you know what my answer was. So, we will be rooming in at our house tonight! I am going to run a few errands this morning, try to catch a nap, and then I'm going to pick Sam up and take him home. Nick and I are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. Thank you again for your love, support, and prayers. Please continue to pray for our little family.

1 comment:

Laine said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited!! Congratulations and enjoy your first night at home. :) Take lots of picture! :)